Sarah K. Vogel
Sarah K. Vogel is an experienced trial attorney with a background in real estate and small business ownership. After a successful first career, Sarah embarked on a second career in law, graduating cum laude from Lewis & Clark Law School in 2014. During law school, Sarah clerked for the Trial Division of the Oregon Department of Justice, and upon graduation worked as a Deputy District Attorney for Clackamas County, where she served as lead counsel on over 60 trials.
Sarah utilizes her pre-law school experience, as well as her experience assisting victims of crime, to represent clients in a variety of areas. She works with clients in business and real estate matters; as well as elder abuse and contested protective proceedings; employment matters including employee theft, discrimination and workplace harassment; and trust and estate litigation.
Sarah is a native Oregonian who earned her bachelor's degree in Social Science while running a business and raising her son. When she's not practicing law, Sarah enjoys spending time at the coast, Ducks football, and watching her son participate in Historical European Marital Arts (HEMA), which is the reconstruction of medieval period fighting techniques- generally involving armor and swords.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Law & Litigation
- Business Law & Litigation
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Oregon, 2014
- Lewis and Clark Law School, Portland, Oregon
- Honors: cum laude
- Portland State University, Portland, Oregon
- B.S. - 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Clackamas County Bar Association, Treasurer, 2017 to 2019
- Clackamas County Bar Association, Secretary, 2016 to 2017
Past Employment Positions
- Clackamas County District Attorney, Deputy District Attorney, 2014 to 2020