Chenoweth Law Group (CLG) is currently recruiting for the position of client coordinator to work in our downtown office. CLG is dedicated to providing excellent legal services in a team oriented work environment. This position requires a proactive, outgoing personality with top-notch organizational skills and the ability to handle a fast-paced position. Experience with customer service and/or sales is strongly preferred.
This position will cover potential/new client intake, including real-time evaluation of potential clients, serving as the first point of contact for inquiries and coordinating onboarding of clients.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, proactive, flexible, handle pressure well, and able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Able to professionally deal with a variety of personalities, highly trustworthy, discreet, and use good judgment.
- Superior skill in written and oral communication, time management, and problem solving.
- Excellent customer service, listening, and comprehension skills, and analytical and interpretive skills.
- 1-3 years of relatable experience in a similar role for a professional services company.
This full-time position offers a unique opportunity for the right candidate to work with a growing, fast paced, and fun downtown law firm We also have a great benefits package, including medical and vision, dental, 401K, profit sharing, three weeks paid time off, summer flex schedule, paid time off to volunteer, and great office events.
For consideration, please email [email protected] and include your resume, a cover letter, and a concise paragraph stating why this position is for you.