Chenoweth Law Group is currently seeking a legal assistant to work in our downtown office. The firm is dedicated to providing exceptional legal support, a team environment, and unrivaled customer service. Join us and reap the professional and personal benefits that come from being part of our dynamic team.
In this new position, you will support attorneys and paralegals in moving a case through the legal lifecycle, facilitate communications with various members of the work team, maintain the document management system, including file opening and closing tasks, assist with hearing and trial preparation, and various other related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of legal assistant experience, preferably in litigation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Outlook, and Excel
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of legal terms and processes
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Proficiency in using a practice management system, preferably Prolaw
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate tact, resourcefulness, resiliency, and patience
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and excellent work ethic
This position offers a unique opportunity for the right candidate to work with a growing, fast paced, and fun downtown law firm. We also have a great benefits package, including medical and vision, dental, 401K, profit sharing, three weeks paid time off, summer flex schedule, a generously stocked breakroom, and great office events.
For consideration, please email [email protected] and include your resume, a cover letter, and a concise paragraph explaining why this position is for you.