Personal Assistant (Part-Time)
In this part-time position, you will provide support to the managing partner of a law firm.
The successful candidate with have the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- Be outgoing and enjoys working with people;
- Be a direct communicator in person and through email/texts;
- Able to navigate basic technical issues through use of customer service or contractors;
- Able to manage basic work of contractors to make sure jobs are completed on time and to expectations, e.g. repair, installation, catering contracts;
- Motivated self-starter, who enjoys problem-solving, is able to anticipate needs, and complete projects (big and small) with minimal supervision;
- Experience working as a household or personal assistant;
- Have a clean driving record and pass a background check.
Job duties range widely from house management, vendor management, personal scheduling, shopping and merchandise returns, acting as an occasional driver, booking travel, assisting with client events, and assisting with managing a large boat.
While many of these tasks can be done remotely, the position requires working onsite at the owner’s home and at the boat regularly.
In your application, please include a brief description of prior experience with these job duties and why you would be a good fit to [email protected].