Summer Law Clerk
Chenoweth Law Group is currently seeking a summer law clerk to work in our downtown office. This position will participate in various activities such as engaging with clients, assisting in preparation of applications, assisting in ongoing litigation projects, performing legal research, and assisting with legal opinions and other related projects. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing and collegial downtown law firm.
- Must be currently enrolled in law school
- Excellent academic record
- Proficiency with standard office technology, e.g. computers, office equipment, etc.
- Available to work an average of 40 hours per week.
- Demonstrate superior skill in written and oral communication, collaboration, problem solving, time management, and legal analysis
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as part of a team
This full-time position offers a unique opportunity for the right candidate to work with a growing, fast-paced, and fun downtown law firm We also have a great benefits package, including medical and vision, dental, 401K, profit sharing, three weeks paid time off, summer flex schedule, paid time off to volunteer, and great office events.
You can learn more about CLG at www.chenowethlaw.com.
For consideration, please include a resume, cover letter, writing sample and transcript to [email protected].