Chenoweth Law Group seeks an experienced transactional attorney with some litigation experience to join us in our downtown Portland office. This full-time position will work with our existing clients to provide transactional services related to business, real estate, and estate planning, while generating new business and growing these practice areas within the firm.
The ideal candidate will have:
- J.D. from an accredited law school and an active member of the Oregon state bar (or very soon to be one). Washington license a plus.
- At least 5 years of transactional experience, including business, real estate, and estate planning.
- Some familiarity with litigation and a willingness to support other attorneys in litigation matters with available time, as needed.
- Excellent client development skills.
- Strong writing and analytical skills.
- Strong people skills, with the ability to work effectively with a variety of personalities.
- Desire to grow a book of business, include willingness to present/give seminars on various subjects.
- A sense of humor.
For consideration, please include a resume and writing sample to [email protected].