Sandra S. Gustitus
As a Shareholder at Chenoweth Law Group, P.C., Sandra Gustitus represents clients in a variety of areas, focusing mostly on civil and business litigation. Sandra also assists companies with formatting and ongoing legal needs. She represents both plaintiffs and defendants, and has worked on cases involving business ownership disputes, environmental cleanup, construction litigation, breach of contract, and real estate litigation.
Sandra joined the firm in 2014 after graduating cum laude from Lewis and Clark Law School.
During law school, Sandra served as Editor in Chief of the Lewis and Clark Law Review and the President of the Public Interest Law Project. She also externed with Judge Marco Hernández at the United Stated District Court for Oregon.
Sandra graduated with honors from UNC-Chapel Hill in 2007 with a bachelor's degree in public policy. When Sandra is not at work representing her clients, she is most likely golfing, tending to her garden, or cooking.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Business Start-Ups
- Environmental Litigation
- Real Estate Law & Litigation
- Oregon, 2014
- Washington, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- Lewis and Clark Law School, Portland, Oregon
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: President of the Public Interest Law Project
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- B.A. - 2007
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Public Policy Administration
Honors and Awards
- Selected to Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" List
Past Employment Positions
- Oregon State Bar Pro Bono Committee
- Lewis and Clark Law School Public Interest Law Project Advisory Board
- Oregon Association of Environmental Professionals Board
- Judge Marco Hernández at the United Stated District Court for Oregon