Real Estate Fraud
If you are a victim of real estate fraud, you don’t have to accept what happened to you — we can help you hold the perpetrators accountable. You can file a civil action against the party committing the fraud, seeking damages for financial losses and attorney fees. In certain cases, punitive damages may be awarded.
Chenoweth Law Group is a Portland-based firm representing clients throughout the Pacific Northwest — including Oregon, Washington, and California — in cases involving real estate fraud and other real estate disputes. We are a team of experienced civil trial lawyers with a record of success in civil litigation, and we will seek full compensation for your losses.
Vigorous Representation in Real Estate Fraud Cases
Our law firm has the experience to handle complex litigation involving:
- Misrepresentation of the condition of commercial and residential property
- Failure to disclose major structural defects, such as water damage, foundation defects and mold
- Forgery of real estate deeds
- Fraudulent conveyance of title
- Misrepresentation of material facts concerning a commercial property such as its rental income
- Real estate broker conflicts of interests
- Other types of real estate fraud
We offer personalized attention — we won’t hand your case off to junior attorneys or support staff — and we’ll take the time to understand your unique situation, so we can propose a customized strategy that meets your needs.
Successful Litigators on Your Side
From day one, CLG will begin laying the groundwork for a trial, should that be necessary. We will thoroughly review the factual and legal issues in your case and undertake aggressive discovery efforts. The real estate litigation lawyers at CLG will work diligently to build a strong and successful case designed to obtain full compensation for your losses.