Chenoweth Law Group is currently seeking a paralegal to work in our downtown office. The firm is dedicated to providing exceptional legal support, a team environment, and unrivaled customer service. Join us and reap the professional and personal benefits that come from being part of our dynamic team.
In this new position, you will support several members of our litigation team, assisting with a busy and diverse set of cases. Responsibilities will include legal research, trial preparation, discovery management, drafting legal documents, and accurately tracking deadlines and other related projects.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, proactive, flexible, handle pressure well, and understand the importance of deadlines.
- Know how to relate to people in various situations, be highly trustworthy, discreet, and use good judgment.
- Highly knowledgeable with standard office technology, e.g. computers, office equipment, etc.
- Advanced word processing skills in MS Word.
- Experience with state and local civil procedures and filing requirements in Oregon and Washington.
- 5-10+ years of prior experience in a litigation environment.
- Experience with Prolaw preferred.
This position offers a unique opportunity for the right candidate to work with a growing, fast-paced, and fun downtown law firm. We also have a great benefits package, including medical and vision, dental, 401K, profit sharing, three weeks of paid time off, a summer flex schedule, a generously stocked breakroom, hybrid work options, and great office events. To apply, please send a resume to [email protected].